This is apparently “Anniversary Month” at our house.
- Last week marked one year since we created a unique & appealing crawl space above our refrigerator.
- This week marks my Blogiversary (the one year anniversary of this blog – WOW, time has really flown!)
AND…. perhaps even more important…
- This upcoming weekend will mark our 7 year wedding anniversary (more on this later in the week!)
In honor of anniversary month, I’ve decided to note all the reasons I love my dear hubby (read as: put up with all his annoying behaviors). Because let’s be honest, if hubby didn’t have at least some redeeming qualities I would have run screaming from the house a little over 7 years ago!
And, in true Hubby Diaries fashion… I will of course put my own spin on my top 10 list! So, here we go….
10 Reasons I Love My Hubby
- 10. I only catch him rolling his eyes at me occasionally (and this is usually when I’m singing commercial jingles or 70s songs while we’re in public)
- 9. He, more often than not, changes the toilet paper roll (and he agrees that it should ALWAYS roll OVER and not under!!)
- 8. When he leaves piles of dirty clothes in the bathroom they are almost always laying on the tub rather than on the floor (I try to celebrate small victories!)
- 7. He tries to keep our bedroom clean (this is of course by filling his closet & drawers with trash & crap – and, I suppose this would actually be “clean” if I never opened any of these secret hiding places)
- 6. He helps me practice my linguistic skills by making me repeat myself over and over and over and over………
- 4. He ALWAYS leaves at least one, solitary, lonely cookie in the box (although I’m still not sure if this is because he’s thinking of me OR because he doesn’t want to have to be the one to throw away the box)
- 3. His food quirks provide me with endless hours of entertainment
- 2. He ensures that our house is always filled with the biggest, best & newest technology (No, hubby… this does not mean it’s time for a new TV!)
And the #1 reason why I love my hubby…..
- 1. He puts up with the fact that I blog about every silly little thing that he does!!
(and, after a full year of blogging… he still provides me with more material than I know what to do with!!!)
I can’t believe a year has gone by since I started this blog. THANK YOU for reading and for sharing this site with your friends! (WHAT??? You haven’t been sharing this with your friends?? Well, then go on… send an email, post on facebook, send a tweet. What relationship can’t use a bit of humor!!??)
When a Woman Gets Married She’s Thinking: “I’m so excited to share my life with someone… now that there are 2 of us, we’ll be able to get twice as much done!”
When a Man Gets Married He’s Thinking: “Cool, now that there’s someone else sharing the work, I’ll only have to do half as much!”
And every day I remember that I truly am a lucky gal!
Become a fan of The Hubby Diaries on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/thehubbydiaries