In honor of Thanksgiving week, I thought I’d reflect on the wonderful life I have with my dear hubby and put together a list of all the things I am thankful for…..
So, here goes……
10 Things I am Thankful For:
- Mallomars are only available for a few months each year (otherwise I’d have to do cookie battle 365 days a year)
- Chipotle burritos (prevents me from never having “nothing” for dinner)
- A Man Cave (where else would we store the dancing hamster, his PlayStation and 42 empty soda cans????)
- Our cleaning ladies (even if they don’t always clean well, they still do it 1345 times better than hubby!)
- Foursquare’s “ousting” of Mayors
- A spot to always put our keys to ensure that hubby can never lose his (oh wait…. a “key spot” doesn’t necessarily guarantee anything……..)
- A household filled with fairies (Dang it… I keep forgetting that the “fairy” is me…………..)
- The existence of a “Super Frosty Highway” (because it makes me smile to see hubby happy!)
- That hubby’s constantly changing food quirks always keep me on my toes (and more often than not, rolling my eyes!)
And …. #10
For having a marriage filled with laughter and a wonderful hubby who let’s me make fun of him non-stop and who doesn’t mind that I share his absurd behavior with pretty much anyone who can read.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!