It’s been a while since I’ve done a #TBT post… so here’s one that many people seemed to like!
(Don’t forget to clink on the link at the bottom to see #11-27!!)
When I first started this blog I made a list of “Marriage Truths” that have truly stood the test of time.
Today I’ve decided to add some new things to my list… this is probably also a good “Things I Wish I’d known Before I Got Married” List!
- Marriage is fun… but fun doesn’t always come easy.
- Men & women almost never, ever, see things through the same eyes
- “Clean” is not always clean. This becomes even more apparent as your family begins to grow
- The TV is never big enough
- Bright lights, bells and whistles make just about anything better (and new electronics/technology can sometimes please even the grumpiest man!)
- Nagging & talking can sometimes be synonymous
- A man cave can be a lifesaver (for both of you!)
- Sometimes a hug can go a long way
- Communication only works when you are both listening………..
- Laughing together is important…
View original post 360 more words